Monday, October 11, 2004

I won!

I've started playing Blogshares. It's quite addictive except I don't want to sell my shares because I like them! But I joined the raffle then got this lovely surprise email.
I have been informed by Jay at Blogshares that you are one of the
winners of the Tag-Board Enhanced raffle. I would love to upgrade your
board, but it appears that you are already paying for enhanced service.
Would you like to cancel your subscription via paypal and have me give
you an upgrade anyway, or would you prefer that I upgrade a different
account?

Thanks,
-Greg Grothaus



How exciting. I never win anything. Now I just have to work out how to cancel my paypal subscription! :P Never fear I'll work it out. Come play Blogshares and buy shares in me. I'm up and coming you know! ;)

1 comment:

Trinity said...

Which bit of me do you own? and can I live without it?