Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Dyslexia and The Ex

We are all doing the spelling challenge on ITV tonight. It's hard picking words from a selection in a few seconds. Not sure it's entirely right to judge peoples spellings on that!
Anyways It brings me to the problem of Danielle. She's starting to get extra help and seems more confident. BUT her father is totally convinced that wearing coloured glasses will cure it all and that's all we need to do. And he's made such a fuss about it. Of course his GF is the world's expert...Why? a man across the road has dyslexia and his son! FFS!
Now he is incredibly stupid. He was married to me for 10 years yet he really didn't know me at all. Do you honestly think that as a fully qualified paeds nurse I wouldn't look into every avenue? She has only just been diagnosed. I say wait and see. Besides the research is very mixed. Our Dyslexia .org says it may help. But there again so may eating more fish oil! Hmmm he pisses me off he has to be in control. Try to interfere, and in the process he's upset Danz. These things have to be handled with sensitivity and diplomacy. She's now upset incase she has to wear coloured glasses at school and people laugh at her. He's like a big fat bull in a china shop. Jerk

ps I got fed up of the spelling test. Full of crap jokes and adverts.

No comments: