Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday


A word about home! I didn't sleep well last night. My own fault no-one else's. Typical I had to work as well this morning. But amazingly I had a good day. Work wasn't too busy and even the vile city traffic wasn't quite as awful as normal. Plus I woke up to a wonderful email that made me feel special. Bless, you know there are some very lovely people in this world.
One of them is my daughter Abby. She looks after me, she hugs me when I cry and worries about me all the time. She's got a part in the school play. It's a kind of 'Scream' scenario I think. Set at a haunted house and eventually they get killed off one by one by someone or something. Abby is worried because she has her first stage kiss, (She's not like her mother is she!) She also has to do an American Accent.
BTW Happy "Thanksgiving to any Canadians reading.
Well despite the fact I was so tired, I still made it to the gym and did 10 lengths of the pool and hit the sauna. I felt so much better for exercising. I'm definitely going to do the gym thing this week. Still nervous but hopefully I'll be ok.
This is my girl in London. The shoulder is me! We're in Camden outside a pub chilling. Ah that was a great day! xxx
Posted by Hello

No comments: