Sunday, October 31, 2004

Have a Spooky Halloween

I've had a good weekend. Saturday night we had a Halloween party for Abby's teen mates. It was ok actually. I felt kinda the old one there, the chaperone mother to begin with. I stayed in my room and listen to the trusty Ipod for a while. Then wandered downstairs to take a few pictures.
We had music on...Really good music and Evil Dead with no sound on the DVD. Slightly confusing because they had Three, One and two on in that order.
Then I got talking music to the boys and I was set up for the night. We discussed everything, old, new, emo, indie, heavy rock, festivals. I had a great time.
I could see some distinct body language going on...Between boys and girl and boys and boys :P
Someone puked in the bathroom! My fault for giving some alcohol...Come on is a party really cool without a little beer? You have to trust them sometimes. But it was ok.
Tonight we got invited into a party next door (the nice side)
It was ok, but a family affair and I felt a little out of place. I also got cornered by grandad who started telling me his life story!
We left early (thankfully) to go see the Grudge with Sarah Michelle Gellar,
I'll do a little review tomorrow...From what I saw with my hands over my face and peering through my fingers. Shit it was scary as hell. I expected it to be with Sam Raimi's name on it. A gifted man indeed.
Well Happy Halloween all you witches, goblins and ghouls out there. And no good hiding under your sheets either...Watch The Grudge and you'll see why!!
hahahaaaaa aaaahahhaa
It's a full moon.

No comments: