Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Cliff whiffs


Not since the Woolworth's fantastic marketing of Peter Andre's 'Insania' Perfume has there been such a smell in the air at the perfume counter. Yes the moment we all thought would never happen (well hoped) Sir Cliff has launched his own perfume range. 'Miss you Nights' retails at £65
Just look at that carefully shaped bottle shaped bottle. The adorable white plastic cap and that black nylon bow adding a certain je ne sais quois to the entire range.
But wait hear Sir Cliff talk about the inspiration for the scent.

I spent my early childhood in Madcity, where I was surrounded by exotic scents. One of my earliest memories is of my mother fanning herself in the tropical heat with a sandalwood fan. To recapture this memory I have included some beautiful sandalwood in the formula and you can smell the sweet woody notes lingering long after the floral and spicy notes have faded.


So this perfume reminds him of old mums Fanny fanning. How delightful. I better NOT get this in my stocking or Santa is dead.

Posted by Hello

No comments: