Thursday, October 14, 2004

Blogshares ate my Double Decker

Blogshare and care if you dare

I've decided to stop my obsession with the evil eBay and concentrate on my new game. Blogshares. I discovered it from Corgan, clicked the link and was hooked. I like finding new blogs through it...Then buying them...all of them. I'm a mogul, a managing director with staff under me. They're all men!
Blogshares has given me new friends. People buy parts of my blog. I hope I never decline. The words, This is a 'declining blog' fills me with dread. How do you recline but not decline?
Corgan sent me some shares in his blog. Aww the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me. Then he bought some of my shares and sent me a note. He said 'I now own a part of you' I'm anxious to know which part, so I may keep it especially pure for him. There isn't much of me that is pure.
I sent him some chips...Before I realised they sold on the hot market for 25 million EACH. But a friend in need.
Then I decided to give some shares away to Chad. Bless. He then sends me a note to say he's very rich and doesn't feel right taking them (rich? wonder if he's gorgeous looking too?). Then I see he's the top Blogsharer this week and has about 100 million thousand dollars. What a lush man though. I hope to meet more like him. On my new favourite game.
Would you like a piece of me? Dial 20725

3 comments:

clarrie said...

boo you're all sold out

Keith Horowitz said...

I've been over the the blogshares site a few times in the last couple of months. But I didn't really look at it until ealier today. When I noticed that someone else had bought into my main blog (Recycled Electrons) - I looked a little closer. It's a trading *simulation* game! And you start with $500 virtual dollars to start out with. So I signed up, and invest all my money. I might have to see if I can sell some and see if I can buy a share here. :) I wonder how long before I lose all my money LOL

Keith Horowitz said...

I decided to post my own entry about blogshares. Trackback: http://kah731.blogspot.com/2004/10/blogshares-game.html