Wednesday, August 24, 2005

weds


Not feeling so up today. Oh well, par for the course. Didn't sleep well. Marie came. She gave me lots of gifts and the Coldplay CD, which I had... I must edit my Amazon wish list. So she gave me the receipt and I swapped it for The White Stripes. Not without difficulty though, apparently they don't exchange CD's anymore. But seeing I took it back within an hour and it was sealed, they did this one time.
The DLA still haven't received my form... It's meant to be back tomorrow. I rang my GP again, to ask when he posted it. Some receptionist of above intelligence (I have rang previously) looked in the collection bit. It was there, waiting for me to collect. Three weeks after I gave it to them. There was a prepaid envelope in there, I'd have thought it obvious they had to post it?? Anyways I read what the doctor wrote and there's no way I'll get it from the three sentences he put. I give up.

Just edited my wish list... Coldplay wasn't on it. Neither was the Kate Moss Autobiography Marie says was there. I thought I must be going nuts... I don't like Kate Moss. Wonder whose wish list Me mate was reading ;) xxx

No comments: