Monday, August 22, 2005

Thoughts

I reckon Cinema is going to die. I know I hated yesterday film, but it cost me nearly 20 quid for us three and Summerlee to go. Then there were sweets, I refused to buy 4, two pound sixty cokes. Rip off merchants.
Then there was the 1/2 hour of solid pathetic adverts we had to sit through. I thought, Hmm maybe we should have waited for the DVD to come out.
I decided I'm a sap. Last night I spent ages stood out the front in my night attire trying to get Kizzy in, so I could go sleep. I even opened a tin of Tuna and stood calling her with this fish in my hand. She'd come right up to me and then run off like some tag game. Then I got angry, FFS my life revolving around some delinquent cat. So I locked her out all night, and it rained too. That'll teach her. In future, if they don't come in on first call, tough. Of course Fat Bailey will always come. Scared to death she may miss an eating opportunity.
Pay Day today. I'm waiting for the big pay rise we're meant to be having. I'll believe it when it happens. Not that I deserve pay, not being at work.
I think I may go shopping today. See if there's any sales stuff around. I really need some school uniform stuff for Danz. I really think her father should help in situations like new school, new school uniform. It's a heck of a lot of money for me to pull out. School Shoes will cost a small fortune. Why is he allowed to get away with 75 quid each child per month and forget all about them?
Oh God, in my bad mood I just phoned the CSA and asked for a reassessment. Now I'm not sure I did the right thing.

1 comment:

clarrie said...

Yes you did the right thing. Tight fisted bastard.

re: cinemas: some cinemas don't let you take your own drinks and snacks in! they confiscate your bags incase you're smuggling your own stuff in! Feckers.