Saturday, August 20, 2005

Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll


Plastic Surgery Obsession: Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll:

"STEVE ERHARDT is a man in search of perfection. A virtual human 'Ken' doll, the celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist has undergone approximately 30 cosmetic surgeries and subsequent maintenance and has spent close to $250,000 out of his own pocket to achieve his current look"


An American has had over 30 plastic surgery (excuse the plastic pun) to look more than Barbies Plastic boyfriend Ken. Memories of trout-out Leslie Ash flood in. WTF does he think he looks like? Ken? I'm sure Ken would never think of Butt Implants. Mind you Barbies Boyfriend was always a bit of a joke and I'm sure Barbie was Ken's beard.

1 comment:

Donna said...

This pic has just put me off my lunch!! I know it's a bit early for lunch - but work is sooooo boring ...