Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bloody Effexor

I'm a bit worried that all of these problems this week are due to Effexor Withdrawal.. though I guess the heavy bleeding can't be.
Yesterday I was adamant that I wasn't going to reduce it again, I needed space, but today I think having a fortnight off sick is the idea time to so another reduce. So I took 37.5 mgs today. It isn't XR though so I am predicting problems tomorrow... we'll see.
I've warned the kids that things may get hairy for a while. I guess it helps being at home with me, they don't feel panicky leaving me for school. But on the other hand it means I get no break from them. Just time to veg out and not think about anything.
Their father is non existant as per normal. No offers of trips out or seeing him.
Everyone around me is in their own little worlds, on holiday or got their own stuff going on. I'm in a little world of my own today.
Abby is miserable. Still no contact with any friends, but that's Abby's fault. She hasn't rung anyone either, She says friends hurt her. She doesn't need them.
Abby mirrors me in so many bad ways. I worry about her.
Danielle has had a few phone calls about going places. She's going to the Eden Project on Tuesday in Cornwall.
I always wanted to go there. One day maybe.

No comments: