Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dried fruit and nut case

Ahh the therapeutic value of work! A good day. I got there and shock... there were things not done. The staff immediately went all defensive but I didn't care...see... they NEEDED me. Imagine working with me... hell on earth.
A whole month off! The offices in the middle are having world war four. No one likes anyone else. Someone called it the Witches Den today. Seems I missed a bit of gossip there. What is it with offices? Someone's always bitching that the other secretary hasn't typed as much as her? I don't get it.
Very quiet day though and that was a relief.
I came home and cooked tea and made Bread and Butter pudding. A slightly different Image Hosted by ImageShack.usrecipe with a layer of golden syrup in the base and no sugar.
It was amazingly sweet, in fact a little too sweet for me maybe. But yummy never the less.
Packed full of big juicy sultanas. BIG ONES.

No comments: