Monday, August 29, 2005

yes me again....

I think (I'm whispering) I feel a bit more lively. My head is a bit clearer and I don't feel sad or miserable today. In retrospect, I haven't felt REALLY low for a while. Just this false sense of being isolated. Maybe the Lamotrigine has helped. I also feel a bit less boggy, my legs seem less swollen, not perfect but better. I may just be getting there.
I'm a bit panicked at the thought of dropping the effexor more or even stopping them. Don't get me wrong. I want to get off them, but I don't want to start feeling awful again.. so soon.
I didn't sleep great. The nightmares and the night sweats, waking up in a soaking wet bed. Yes, all part and parcel of Effexor withdrawal. So I slept on the sofa with the light on. I slept ok in the end.
I got up at 7am. Put washing on the line, took my pills, made tea and toast. Then fell asleep again. BUT at least I feel better.
I'm going to go out for a walk with Danielle. Do me good.

No comments: