Saturday, August 20, 2005

Nawty

Bailey has been really bad today. Ripping wallpaper. Climbing behind the TV and biting the wires. Running in next door every time they open the door... straight up Image Hosted by ImageShack.usthe stairs and hiding under the beds.
Next doors little boy has been running around in the nudie today... in the pool and out. At one point he sat his bare little bottom on my wooden slated garden chairs. Then I heard a huge scream and cry. Bailey got underneath the chair and put her paws through the slats and scratched his little bum. Bad Kitty.
I'm watching V. It's ok. The 'live' atmosphere is missing. BBC do it so much better. They seem to capture the crowd and feelings. Remember the crowd singing back Karma Police to Radiohead? Precious.
This pc keeps freezing all the time. I've turned off Norton for an hour to see if that's upsetting it. I'm not sure my PC shop men are actually that good with pc's. They certainly made the lappy worse.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI was in Dublin this time last weekend. This weekend they're unveiling a statue to Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy over there. I'd have liked to have seen that.
The picture is the statue (not a great likeness? :})
and Phil's mother.

No comments: