Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back from Dublin. I'll write more later, but I'm upset.
We landed and mum rang my father to pick us up. I'd wanted to drive and park there but no, she said he'd do it.
We were stood in the short stay car park by the pick up bays waiting. We saw his car drive in We both waved and smiled. No response. Oh, I thought maybe he didn't see us. Then he proceeded to park right at the other end of the car park.
I was a bit peeved. My legs had swollen up a huge amount and I'd been very unwell all weekend... I know I'm a bloody hypercondriac. I know there's always something bloody wrong with me. Imagine being me. I do try though.
So we trudged to the other end of the car park with the cases. He just sat in the car, never got out to open the boot nothing.
He had seen us waving, called us stupid for being there when the car park was where he was??? wtf he was talking about I do not know. He never asked us if we had a good time, good flight , he never even said hello. Silence all the way home.
And I don't care if he reads this (he won't) because as fragile as I am, it upset me and it spoilt it. I hated the bad atmosphere all the way home. I'd have rather walked.
If he didn't want her to go he should have said so. But it was for me. I needed to do something, get away and see some life. Just anything to jog me from the recent despair. The recent life isn't worth living thoughts. And I think he is selfish because I'm really upset now and I'm never going away anywhere again. Too much hassle.

No comments: