Thursday, August 25, 2005

We want to parteeee

We had fun tonight. Dan, Paul , Natz and Amy came round. We bought Dan a monkey cake from Asbo. Had iced rings, pink wafers and teddie crisps. Then Dan lowered the tone by finding the encyclopedia of sexual terms online. Interesting.
But we did have loads of fun. Dan reminisced the awful party we had this year.... /shudder.
I took Dan and Paul home and on the way they were talking about school. I had this sudden memory of being in primary school in assembly. We weren't allowed to clap hands because it was too loud. So we did one finger clapping. Banging your index finger on the other palm. If a visitor came or we were really praising someone.. We were allowed two finger clapping.
I think I'm psychologically damaged from that. The inability to express myself with a full two handed clap.
/Sigh.

BTW Paul Richard (AKA Paul Dick soon to be hairdresser) hasn't got a website /gasp in horror!!!

No comments: