Thursday, August 25, 2005

hmmm

Well I did it, I filled out the forms for the DIY home maintenance, improvements course, inserted the fee and have it stamped ready to post on the side. Am I doing the right thing?
It's on a Monday night from 7-9 pm. I expect there'll be a few women there. Have drill will DIY I guess.
Listening to people chat down the local shops. The school starting fever is kicking in. School starts officially next Thursday here.
My neighbour chose the school furthest away (there's a school right across the road) why? Well one reason was they get the reception kids in quicker.
Schools are notorious for staggering admission and making attendance part time for the first 1/2 term at least.
It's so the teachers have a smaller class group and can spend more time with each little child. Well the parents round here hate it. My neighbour says she's going to tell them, she lives miles away from that school and he has to go in full time ASAP.
Personally I think they have 12 years of their lives at school. Why rush it?
Looking back, the mad panic to get them off my hands... Nursery and school, it all went so quickly.
Nothing much has happened today, but I guess it's been positive. In control. Well apart from the Abby thing... But that was only worry.
I guess most people would be annoyed to pay a fortune for a mobile phone that she doesn't answer? ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIY course? Great idea :) And trust me, there'll be women there. How many men do you know who would admit they don't know DIY by going on a course? LOL.
Stay well Trinny :-*
All is good
*hugs*

Keith Horowitz said...

Cool - a DIY course - I think that is fantastic! Go Trin!