Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Only 13 days of school holidays left. I think I'll miss them but I won't miss the mess. There's so much washing up and laundry. Drives me mad. Plus they always want money. Abby's school trousers don't fit so I'll have to take them back... I'm not surprised. Child doesn't do any exercise at all.
I think the sizes were small... the variation of sizes in shops is amazing TBH.
Shopping yesterday was manic. My effexor was due at 2pm and at 3.30 the effects really kicked in and I NEEDED MY DRUGS. I wanted them then and not in a while. I was so fixated. Finally I found a 75mg tablet in my bag which is double what I have been on, but thought 'stuff it' and took it. Back to normal today though.
Abby's off with 'friends' this afternoon and Danz has a friend here. Just me who hasn't got a friend today awww.

No comments: