Thursday, August 25, 2005

sigh

You know I fret because Abby never goes out? well today she went into town with Amy and Natalie.
I took them in because I had to exchange some clothes.
I knew Abby didn't have any money because I'd asked her before we left. I dropped them off outside the multi storey car park and went in and parked. Then realised, I hadn't given her any money.
I fretted. I didn't have the mobile. It died on me. So I tried to call her 6 times from a call box. She didn't answer the mobile and I got more and more frantic with each call.
In the end I went home and tried her again, she still didn't answer and I left a very shirty message on her answer phone.
Finally she called me, all worried. She did have some money and was fine. But I think I spoilt her whole day with my worrying. Is it any wonder she never wants to go out?

No comments: