Saturday, August 20, 2005

Ricky Wilson Said


I have NEVER been a person to have a crush on a pop star or film star. Not me. I'd rather have a real person. But just lately I am besotted with Ricky from Kaiser Chiefs. The man is a rock God. He's cool Funny and becoming more attractive everytime I see him. OMG, Lets hope I don't start camping outside his mum's house.
KC's were excellent as per normal at V. Got me up dancing anyways.

The presenter of V was just interviewing Sharleen Spiteri and she said her Daughter adores Magic Numbers and had been following them around all day.
'Ahh' he said, 'I bet she wants to cuddle them, They're like HUGE teddie Bears'.
Sharleen was NOT amused. 'My daughter loves their music', she said dead pan.
The guy looked a tad embarrassed and I should think so too after the recent Top Of The Pops Faux Pas. Any references to Chubby Magic Numbers will not be tolerated.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

I'm loving Sharleen more and more. Go girl!