Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Only way is up Baby

Today I had contact from three different people. A postcard through the post. An Email and a phone call.
All saying the same thing really. Chin up. We're all thinking of you. then I think about me and I can't understand why ANYONE would go out of their way to think of me.
So down today. Very very sad and down. I want to cry but it won't come out and TBH I wouldn't know why I was crying.
Fretting about the kids going away tomorrow. Worried about being alone all day. No idea why I booked to fly to Dublin Saturday.
It's working it's way out though. Nasty bad drugs are going away. It'll be ok in the end.
Nothing has happened. I havent left the house. Oh a lady came from Young Carers. They took Abby on as she does care for me. She filled in all the forms. That was good but she was here 2 hours and I lost the plot a bit.
Seriously messed up today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day puts you one day closer to being without those nasty tablets. We're here for you. WE know you're a great girl even when you dont feel like you are :)
Trust in us :D
*hugs*

Spaceminx said...

What Exaxis said.

(((((Trin)))))