Friday, August 26, 2005

Funny old day. I hate to go on about it, but as a record of drug withdrawal, I haven't been too well. Felt faint and shaky for much of the day. But shook off the nausea eventually.
I've felt in Limbo for most of the day. As if I'm waiting for something to happen. But what? Nothing's going to happen.
Me and my neighbour dug up some more of the garden, we're going to have a vegetable patch. That'll be something good to do. I reckon, I probably got more hobbies going on than a lot of people.
Abby's at her dads. She keeps sending me picture messages of stuff. I hope she actually relaxes and enjoys her night away.
I guess I feel a bit lonely tonight. The need in the evenings to have someone to talk to, share stuff with. Laugh with, even watch damn TV with. I've never been a mindless TV watcher. I like to talk about what I'm watching.
It's Reading/Leeds weekend. I'm a bit upset there's no TV coverage. My sister has gone camping in Reading. I'm dead jealous.
Those were the days. Stood in a rainy field watching Jane's Addiction... Buying a German Army coat to keep dry. Crowding round a camp fire and wondering at the amazing Strokes play live.
But mostly, getting lost in Reading and ending up nearer London.. Much nearer London.
Ah well back to my Coldplay CD. Hooked by 'Fix Me' this week. Love it love it.

1 comment:

Jude said...

There's some Reading on tonight itv2 at 8