Tuesday, August 23, 2005

bits

Well, Abby's day out with mates lasted all of ten minutes. I took her up there to meet her friends and when we got to the house there was a huge crowd of people stood outside. Abby was only expecting 4. I thought Oh God she'll have a fit... But she got out and went. I drove home but within 10 mins she was on the doorstep. She doesn't do well in a crowd. She thought it was going to be a more intimate day out when she could chat and stuff. She looked like she was going to cry... But now she's gone with Danz to see the new Hillary Duff Movie instead. All sodding money.
I wish she had a friend, like a best friend, but she said friends hurt you. I hate it when she says that because I fear much of her attitude comes from listening and copying me. I'm a very bad role model.
I phoned work. They miss me. One of the girls I've worked with for near 20 years husband has died. I feel sad for her. He was a nice man and she is the most special person.
At least I won't have that problem. My life partner dying on me.

No comments: