Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I feel a bit better today. Wow, and I expected to feel far worse. So that's ACE!! I did get up very early today. I like the mornings. I like the fresh morning air and the quiet. People round here get up late. I think it's because most people don't work.
My new neighbours are moved in ok now. They keep to themselves but so far I'm well impressed. The've done the garden, put their car on the hard standing they have and been quiet and organised.
I've just cleaned Danielle's bedroom, it smells of hamster pee! now there's a problem. In these hot days the bedroom door needs to be open to get some air in there. But those little tykes like to try to eat Hampy for dinner. So smell of pee or hamster at risk? Abby says kill the hamster.

Feeling good, want to go back to work now.

No comments: