Friday, February 10, 2006

women car thieves

my neighbour starting topatch upthe holeWomen in stolen cars? Driving with their kids in the back?
Unbelievable?
This women not only had her kids but a mates kids in the car she stole then crashed killing all of them except herself. What justice is that?
My neighbours are a lovely couple. They moved into a tip of a house last year, with a terrible garden area. All wrecked and not fenced off. They worked hard over the whole summer, and put up a really good quality fence. It was really expensive but with two small kids they felt it had to be done... Safety etc.
the smart fencing.Yesterday a WOMAN ! driving a nicked car, with her small kids unstrapped in the back, crashed through the fence.
I'm shocked.
Call herself a mother?
I think not. She should have those kids taken away. Look at what happened to those other kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a very sad story.

I only hope there is a good ending.