Thursday, February 16, 2006

media mutter mutter

can I kill pete with my meat?
I've had my hair cut... Looks nice. I'm pleased with the way I look (or least my head bit) for 2 seconds. Danz is back today yayayayayayayay. No more on my own. I did ok though. I was alright.
That advert for Burger King is on TV again. The one with the man at the vending machine and he turns round an there's this guy dressed up with a huge porcelain head behind him, with a burger in his hand.
The scariest thing I've seen since the Ring. /shudder
I also switched off local radio again this morning. Bush and Troy. GWR FM. A pair of idiots with verbal diarrhoea. Not much of any good comes out of those two.
But the long running piece that encourages listeners to call in with '101 ways to Kill Pete Doherty', is completely tasteless.
Pete might be a twat and messing up his life BIG TIME but he's ill. Drug addiction is an illness. He's got enough ammo to kill himself.
Totally unfunny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is too much personal opinion in the media. Look what happened with those cartoons... They have a position of responsibility and are abusing it..

Anonymous said...

Not sure I agree with that generally but I dislike pointless malicious personal comment on individuals*

The mere fact that they are famous does not make their lives public property or mean they are not affected by such comments.

*Apart from politicians, those bastards deserve everything they get