Monday, February 27, 2006

feel good

"Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
it is sinking, falling down.
Love forever love is free
Lets turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
is everybody in?"


Gorillaz 2005


Guess how many times people have said to me that rescuing a cone from the road side is stealing from the police
WELL DUH!
Tsk. No imagination. No adventure. Did anyone say that when Terry Waite was released?
I've had an exceptionally excellent day.
Been happy and calm and I went to see the Occupational Health Doctor at work he said I was 100% betterer than this time last year.
I popped into work to say hi. They all said I looked lovely. My manager said I looked very pretty today.
Pretty me? OK I had a pair of hoopy blue earrings in. And a blue lacy top. Actually I had the top on inside out. Sometimes your little mistake just works for you.
I finished my book last night. Gave me a great sense of achievement. I want to read more now.
Feel good with Trin xxxMy friend emailed me to say he'd got 3% stupid on the stupid test below... 3%!!! He pointed out that made him 97% clever.
He also pointed out that I am only 27% clever ;)
But I beg to differ :P
I am 100% clever and wonderful, sexy, sassy and adorable.
How's that for a Monday statement?

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yay Trin ... go girl !!