Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm Trinity Fly Me

"Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill."............... Pink. 2001


Boeing 777 and my AbbyI feel like I've been poorly and am just recovering from some intense horrible illness.
Mind, I DO feel a bit sick ATM. I took Danz to the Chinese buffet. She's never been and really wanted to try it. It's unusual for me and her to spend time together. It was nice, I hate the food. She liked the deep fried ice cream though :O
I think I'm a crap mother to Danz. I never have anything to say to her. Poor kid. She's so lovely as well.
Trin's destiny is set in stone.Her sister is landing in Antigua in a few minutes time. An hour refueling and then another hour to St Lucia.. So 2 hours till she gets there. A very long journey.
I got the day off tomorrow. Danz flies at 15.30 to Dublin. Globe Trotting daughters!
Ah well I still have my cats for company :)

Airline British Airways
Flight Number 2157
Departure City (Airport) London, England, Great Britain (EGKK)
Departure Time 02/12/2006 11:02 AM
Arrival City (Airport) Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda (TAPA)
Arrival Time 02/12/2006 03:11 PM
Remaining Flight Time 00:00
Aircraft Type Boeing 777-200
Current Altitude 0 feet
Current Groundspeed 0 mph
Flight Status Landed

No comments: