Sunday, February 26, 2006

longview

"Sit around and watch the tube, but nothing's on
Change the channels for an hour or two
Twiddle my thumbs just for a bit
I'm sick of all the same old shit
In a house with unlocked doors
And I'm fucking lazy
Sit around and watch the phone, but no one's calling
Call me pathetic, call me what you will
My mother says to get a job
But she don't like the one she's got
When masturbation's lost its fun
You're fucking breaking"

Green Day 2001

I'm so bored. So really boggy and unmotivated.
I wonder if this is the let down effect of a stressy month. My recuperation? And I'm moaning because I have nothing to angst over, pace about, cry over?
FFS Trin get a grip (I wrote grope by accident)
When my life is better I blog less, ha, but when it's fecking dull, I blog more... Umm does that mean I blog dull crap.
Yes!
I'd like to do stuff.
I'd like to go somewhere for the day. Now I have the resources to do that. But my head says
"No stay home Trin, it's safe there"
How am I going to find friends stuck in here all the time?
I don't think they're going to come knocking at my door.
All I get is debt collectors and the shop lifting gits, selling their wares.
Next door's 80 year old Father with his motorised disability cycle did knock earlier to ask if his daughter was in here.
She wasn't.
I'm meant to go to me mothers for dinner, but after this weeks incident of my father yelling at me. I aint bloody going.
36 year old woman being yelled at by her father... hmmm I don't think so.
What do other people do Sundays?
(I don't want to know Donna and Crash, I'd be dead jealous)
I'm going to get well, sort out me money crap and become the most amazingly interesting person with so many friends that I can't keep up with them all.
This is my Goal (Mine Shayne Ward you git)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm coming to see you Trin ... be scared .... mwhahaha!!!

It's true. I have to come to your city for a training course either in March or April, dates to be confirmed and I'll be staying over for two nights. Fancy Pizza? beer? a bit of people-watching?

I'll email you when I get the dates confirmed.