Wednesday, February 08, 2006

half way through the week

Abby just had her college interview. It was ok. The interviewer was a bubbly blonde called Rachel, who was very inviting and friendly. The course is over three full days and involves a lot of course work and no end exam. Should suit Abby well.
She's a bit more chilled since we got back.
I'm ok. Flat today but flat is better than sad any ways.
I have to go to work later. I really don't want to go. Abby said stay home and I've just lectured her on responsibility and duty and basically having to do stuff we'd rather not do.
Hmmm.
My mother just rang panicking about Danz going to Dublin on Monday. She wants to take out travel insurance for her.... Ireland? Insurance... Oh if it makes her happy I guess.
There was one funny moment in work yesterday. I went for a quick break in the staff room. We have a little portable TV in the corner and we sit and vegetate infront of Morning TV.
My manager came in, three doctors a consultant and me sat chatting. Then suddenly we became aware that the TV was doing a bit about sex.
Maureen from Sheffield was on the line talking about her husbands lack of ability to make her Orgasm through penetrative sex.
We all stopped silent, then someone said... "Bet her husbands getting ribbed mercilessly at work now".
Why do people do it? All for 5 minutes of fame? Anyways as they moved onto ways to make your wife's legs shake... We switched over to the news.

No comments: