Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday and all's well

I've been a bit manic for the past few weeks. Not maniacally high but low... I didn't realise I could be like that. Was careering toward self destruct and yesterday was a Trin's very 1st Shelves awwwwbig day for me. Thank fully the people who care for me were aware and patched the wound and today I feel like I've climbed the biggest mountain ever and need to rest.
I didn't sleep very well. I woke up several times really thirsty. I had to get up and drink tons of water. But I was still thirsty.
I had some bad dreams. I dreamt I was driving the car. The girls were with me and were too slow to get in the car, so I took off to teach them a lesson. I was angry with them.
Danielle ran after the car , thinking I was playing. But I drove off. I left them stood there bewildered. Then I turned around to pick them up, but try as I might I couldn't stop the car. I drove past them again and again. I could see Danz little face streaked with tears and Abby looking shocked but I simply couldn't stop.
I woke up in a panic.
Then I dreamt I was at a girl guiding conference. I stood up to speak at the podium but I noticed I didn't have any trousers or knickers on. I tried to carry on as if nothing was wrong, but I got more and more anxious and panic stricken. I woke up again. 1/2 hour had gone by.
Bailey woke me up twice clawing my feet at the end of the duvet. Then scratching the new divan bed sides.
Control is very important to me.
I've lost it recently. Things happened I couldn't sort out. I guess I did well to cope and to be here rationally writing this now.
Someone in work said I looked ill today. They said I was an awful colour.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI laughed, but I think I don't hide my emotions very well.
Oh well, today is calm and serene and focused. I'm actually ENJOYING having some time to myself.
I've done housework and put up some shelves in Abby's room. Got some for Danz room tomorrow.
Ummm I did put them upside down.... Also they aren't completely straight... but only a small tilt. But hey. It WAS my first attempt.
She better not put anything heavy on them though....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At Laaaaaaaast!! Pictures of shelves you have put up. They are absolutely

Anonymous said...

Awful innit. I can just see the tragic news next week, "young girls killed in collapsing shelves horror". "I had no idea I was supposed to use screws" said distraught mum (who was not wearing any knickers or trousers when interviewed).

Trinity said...

you're baaad. Well one good thing about them. They're purple.

Donna said...

Glad yr feelin better Trin xx

Anonymous said...

No orange though. Better shelves than that have been found in Irish peat bogs.