Saturday, February 25, 2006

A sad tale of abuse and neglect

Bailey was not pleased at having to share her chair.On the way to the gig we drove through Whitchurch. Yes, we were risking our necks as we all know Whitchurch is a den of sex, sin and secretaries.
The streets of Whitchurch were lined with thousands of yellow cones. All sat sadly by the sides of the road. Watching and waiting and guarded over by Bristol Cops. There were three patrolling the streets on the way through. I gave one a small wave and he waved back.
The cones were obviously doing some form of hard labour. Out in the biting wind and cold, at risk from being hit or crushed by a passing green cars.
Shaly commented on how there were so many cops in Whitchurch?
We were bemused.
wotsits and coke. What more does a yellow cone need?However we were on the way back taking Shay home when one particular cone took our eye and on a spur of the moment thing we stopped the car and Shay pulled him in. He was cold and stiff. As we turned a corner there was a cop car sat waiting. I yelled "get his head down". Shay rammed him into the foot well. It was the most scariest moment of my entire life.
After chucking Shay out like a drive by shooting. We drove home. Coney slept in the back.
I felt emotional and drained. Tears welled in my eyes. "Abby" I said "If only we could have saved them all"
Once home Coney seemed to settle well. Bailey wasn't best pleased at him sitting in HER chair. But we encourage sharing in this home for the mentally infirm. Share your crayons and colouring book Abby... NOW!
We fed Coney, Wotsits and Diet coke.
I have to say he's quite thin. Almost hollow. That cone needs filling up. I let him email his family back in Thailand.
Derek Acorah a blinding light (his dyed blonde hair) scares Coney
I fear he was snatched from the streets by the unscrupulous Avon and Somerset police. To do their dirty work. Plastic Pimps.
"They said it changes when the sun goes down
And they said it changes when the sun goes down
And they said it changes when the sun goes down
Around here"
Arctic Monkeys
We let him watch a little TV but unfortunately he was scared by Derek Acorah. Derek was possessed by an evil spirit tonight. (Personally I didn't notice any difference) His new sidekick Danniella Westbrook kept patting him on the back and telling him it was all ok. Now we know how to deal with ghosts. Pat them.
bubbles strategically placed to preserve his modesty
So we took him for a lovely bubble Bath. Unfortunately the years of grime are ingrained into his little yellow skin.
Only time will heal the emotional and physical scars of road side duty.
a good book and a good bed. LuxuryThen snuggled up in my bed, he's sleeping the sleep of Princes.
He better not get frisky.
I've had previous experience of plastic implements.
(let's not go there)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most entertaining bit of idiocy I've read on the net in a long while.

What a very little cone!, I bet those bastards weren't feeding him properly either.

Anonymous said...

I hope u washed the bath after!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Anonymous said...

I hope u washed the bath after!!!!!!!!!!!!lol