Sunday, February 12, 2006

she's gone


So she's gone.
She's on the plane and this is her flight status
10:30 BA2157 ANTIGUA AND ST LUCIA TAXIED 1033 North Terminal

I expect they've taken off by now.
I did it, dropped her off. Didn't cry. Hugged her and they set off. I'd had to park a fair walk away back to the car and it was horrid at 4am. There were lots of drunks staggering back from the centre and it was raining hard.
I scurried back to the car and drove home, as I drove past the centre a car pulled up by the side of me and started shouting obscenities and swerving into me.That freaked me a lot, but I was ok. You're kinda safe in your car. I took off rather quickly and pulled away from them and locked my doors.
She text me to say her luggage was 25.5 kgs and they'd labelled it 'Heavy' she'd been worried about her luggage being referred to as heavy. That made me laugh.
She wasn't sick in the coach, and she seemed bouncy and happy.
So, she'll be back in 8 days and 3 hours.
We're going to miss her.
There we go......
10:30 BA2157 ANTIGUA AND ST LUCIA AIRBORNE 1103 North Terminal.
Be safe Baby.

No comments: