Saturday, February 18, 2006

what a bunch of.......


Am I haunted?

"Mostly hauntings are spirits that have been left behind. I believe that when you die a window opens to let you go over to the other side. The portal only opens for a limited time and if for some reason you don't use it then you get left behind. It's not easy to cross over once the window has closed. So you're stuck."

That was Ghost Hunter Mia Dolan talking. Last night the TV was on in the background and I became aware of a presence. Yes, the presence of ITV2's Haunted House on my box.
You think Derek Acorah is bad? Mia spent an hour working the Scriven's family up to a fine lather about this ghostly woman they'd seen in their daughters bedroom. It turned out to be 'An Angry male spirit' who hadn't given his permission to be on national TV. It was so scary it even moved a cushion several inches to the left at one point.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anyways the main point to this post is that, apparently, a sure fire sign of 'paranormal activity' in your home is an excessive amount of battery drainage from your 'appliances'
I'm pretty sure I must have a whole bunch of ghosts in my bedroom then.

No comments: