Saturday, February 11, 2006

stay calm trin

I'm rather nervous. In fact pacing the room. My mind is racing like crazy and I can't rest.
Abby goes in 5 hours.
She's gone to bed, bless her. All packed and already been crying with the enormity of it all. Crikey.. I guess it's only for a week. Thankfully she's not going to America to study for a year or something ;P
I have to drive her into town at 3 am. The coach leaves from the central bus station.
There's nowhere to park, so I'll have to find a space in town and walk back to the car alone.
It's at times like these that I really could do with someone with me. I think all the other parents have partners and they'll be together.
Oh well, I'll be ok I guess.
Not sure if I'll bother going to sleep though. What if we sleep through?
She's nervous. About the flight and meeting the family and leaving me.
We were watching the news earlier and the story came on about the terrible coach crash in Germany where a teenager was killed.
The boy who died's headmaster was interviewed saying what a nice lad he was.
She turned to me and said "Wonder what they'd would say about me if I die"
I went mad with her and told her never to say something like that again. I was nervous enough as it is.
Oh dear.
Danz is on a sleepover with her little friends. She's got common sense!!

No comments: