Sunday, February 26, 2006

exercise with trin

The boredom finally got to me at 7pm and I hit the gym. I'd been meaning to go all day but this sluggish body refused to move. Finally the mind snapped and won. Now that's quite remarkable because over the last 5 years the mind has lost most major battles.
I grabbed my head bag and set off.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe gym was quiet. Late Sunday on a freezing cold night. But I don't like the gym at night. It's full of posers. Girls with tans and teeny bikinis and young guys with trunks and amazingly well padded packages.
Maybe I should go more often.
I swim like a slow moving slug and I only did 12 lengths. Better than nothing. I found a lovely jet stream in the jacuzzi.
The young guys make me laugh. They don't actually do any exercise but sit in the jacuzzi staring at everyone else.
There was an old guy walking lengths in the pool. He had white trunks on which were very see through. Disturbingly I found myself checking him out.
FFS I need bromide or something.
I feel goood for having gone though. I could get hooked on those endorphins.
So endeth the weekend with Trinity.
My friend says the cops often raid University digs to get traffic cones and other road signs back. I'm looking forward to being raided and just want any cops that might be reading that I'm ready and able.
Night Officer
xxx

No comments: