Sunday, February 19, 2006

feed the cats tuppence a bag

I'll eat ANYTHING!
After 4 years of cat ownership, I'm STILL not sure how much I'm meant to feed them. The vet said cats are not social eaters and will only ask when they're hungry. This theory worked with Taylor and Kizzy... In fact Kizzy even now is as thin as a matchstick and hardly eats anything.
But Bailey broke the mould. That damn cat asks for food ALL the time. Cries, whines and if you ignore her, goes destroys something... the wood skirtings, the carpet, scratches posters off the wall. Goes behind the TV and pulls the leads out and does the same to the PC and phone lines.
Now she's so fat her tummy drags on the floor when she walks.
So today... there's no nice 'Iams' or 'One' biscuit down, I fed them at 8am and will feed them tea time.
Ummm yeah ok that's the plan but Bailey isn't in full agreement of this action... excuse me whilst I go remove her claws from my paint work.... Grrrr

No comments: