Thursday, February 23, 2006

Diary entry 9th of May '62 We've had some ugly babies but none were quite like you

Well.... Still no letter from the Housing Benefits office today. TBH I'm just gobsmacked by them. How can any place that's meant to be government run be so totally useless?
I called Danz's school. I spoke to an answer machine. They didn't answer the phone. I told them Danz wasn't at school because she was very upset at the trouble yesterday. That she'd been pushed against a wall and threatened and called some very bad names. I asked that someone call be back as soon as possible to discuss this matter further and left my phone number.
Guess what?
No-one called.
Am I surprised? Sadly No.

Now we have ex husband trouble. Danz called him Monday and asked if she could stay Saturday night. He said he'd have to see.
So she arranged something else. He calls tonight to ask when to pick her up... Then proceeds to make a huge fuss when I say she's not coming now.
Why couldn't he have just said yes.. He hasn't seen her for months.
FFS
Then Abby asked him last week to borrow a lead for the DVD (no idea what she means)
He called tonight to say he's not prepared to lend her anything because she simply doesn't give stuff back.
She went mad. She asked if he meant she was stealing stuff.. She wasn't a thief. Ok a bit OTT but teens are like that.
He said she had DVD's of his she hadn't returned, so she said "Yeah right? So tell me when exactly I've seen you to give them back. You NEVER see us. You haven't been here for ages"
And put the phone down.
Now I feel anxious that he'll start now. He's best left alone. Once he gets rattled he gets all stupid and turns up here threatening us and shouting. I can't stand anymore shouting this week.
I'm going to explode soon. A huge bit mountain of anxiety, bad karma, insecurities and worry.
Imagine the mess when that lot blows.
"If my lips start smiling and my knees start a-knocking
I'm a failure

You are, you are

And if I seem half-hearted, it's because I'm broken hearted

And I'm a failure"

Beautiful South

No comments: