Sunday, February 19, 2006

bless this mood


Happy Sunday.
Abby called last night. She's sad. She doesn't want to leave St Lucia. She was going to St Lucian church early this morning. Should be an experience!
I feel shattered today, so tired.
The end of a bit of an eventful month. Yet, part of me thinks, all of this is probably just normal for everyone else. It's only me who makes a fuss and I'm just really stupid.
My friend says I've had an awful lot of shit going down around me and it's understandable that I've been a bit stressy. But I think he was just being nice to me. Anyways, I'm trying hard to be Normal this month.
Can't wait for Abby to come home, though I fully expect her to be a real misery. It'll all be over, her big week away.
All good things have to come to an end.
I sure learnt that the hard way this month.
Bless you all.

No comments: