Tuesday, February 28, 2006

kitty snow

"I don't bother chasing mice around
I slink down the alley looking for a fight
Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night
Singin' the blues while the lady cats cry,
Wild stray cat, you're a real gone guy."
Stray Cats 1981

Surprised? The school never rang me back! Gits.
Abby's worried someone's going to shoot the cats. It's after the first case of Avian flu was found in a cat . Apparently they're shooting stray cats in France. Well that's France for you!
My sister just text me
"Heard Bird Flu has come 2 England
and is killing old birds
RU OK?"

Bitch. How can 36 be old?
The car sailed the MOT this morning. I always feel stupid in those garage centres. All the men in dirty oily overalls and mumbling some crap about car parts. They make me feel about 10 years old again.
I've spent an hour slaving over a hot stove making bloody pancakes for my darling children. Thank God it's only yearly.
We had the most horrendous hail shower earlier. Bailey launched herself through the cat flap in a fit of meows and mews.
She was terrified, later it turned to snow and I watched her go back out to investigate, She was trying to catch the flakes with her paw. Frustrated because they melted before she could really see what they were.
She's so funny. Not so funny when she's ripping the fibres out of the divan at 6 am to wake me up to feed her though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could have sworn you said you were 37 a few posts back. You are ageing backwards. I am always 32.