Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Fabby CD collection takes some Air


Me and Danz have spent the morning arranging my FAB CD collection. This is merely a fraction of the diverse and eclectic collection I have (I made that up).
It is kind of annoying however,when you get to W and find you forgot to slot D in somewhere.
I did find I also had a lot of rubbish though, when the kids were young I went through this awful POP period.
I remember my next door neighbours kids were heavily into Nirvana and thinking who the feck are they?
We went to see so many pop groups, 5ive, S Club 7, Steps, A1, Spice Girls.... I did have tickets for Westlife AND Ronan Keating but just prior to these gigs I suddenly seemed to wake up from the pop madness and refused to go.
Thank God, or I'd have had to live for all eternity knowing I'd seen Westlife live.
Scary stuff.
ATM I'm listening to The Arctic Monkeys Album. Love those starkly real lyrics. The Strokes new one, class in a New York Package. Gorillaz and Athlete.
Anyways we've put the cd's in my new drawer thing (that's really for DVD's but oh well)
I'm ok today. I think.
Corinne Bailey Rae in on TV.
Abby says it's a stupid song... "Why's she singing about putting your red coat on?"
Ummm Abby, it's put your RECORD ON.
Bless. Hope she got most of Goldie Lookin Chain Lyrics wrong too ;)

No comments: