Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Kak par ruskie

So I get another email. This one is about russian brides but wait...they have a male section. Maybe I should join this dating agency and find myself a nice Eastern block guy to treat me right? I know a small amount of russian. I know the word for Trainers.

Well this one is the spitting image of the kids father. I nearly died when I clicked on him. Spooky.

More about him: "I love life and everything moving and i love beauties too"

He likes things that move? better get him a bus then

I'm not sure this one's mouth moves beyond the down mouth position. But I liked his profile it was funny.

His personality traits are: "Soft,counterbalanced
I am searching for a second half who will be my best friend and intimate lover in same person
"
So his idea partner isn't one with multi personality disorder.

Well this one has serious spelling issues. And doesn't he just scream of serial killer?

he likes these physical activities: "joking" (physical joking?)
More about him: "i am very sensitive and loke to find a lady o my dreams"
his perception of an ideal relationship: "to be loved terderly by both serious and giune"

Everyone shout pervert!. Check out the naked from the waist up photo and he's 44 and wants girls from 18 to 34 slim athletic with good body. In your dreams ugly boy

This one has serious liver disease. Check out the yellow skin. May be a good bet for a spot of inheritance (smack my butt naughty trin)

And finally mr potato head

"religion: isn't inportend.".............. (important impotent?)

Actually he sounds a cool guy. Maybe there will be a mrs potato head out there somewhere for him. Bless

4 comments:

Trinity said...

cripes the first one really does look like my ex. Whatever was I thinking. I just showed Danz and she said Daddy.

Keith Horowitz said...

I rad that some of those russian ones are scams - they make it sound like there is a girl (or a guy) wanting to meet you on the other end. They get you to sent them a little money - and poof - your money and the theoretical date has disappeared!

Anonymous said...

I read an interesting article on it I would like to share with you...

Trinity said...

share away sid