Sunday, April 10, 2005

Quality dad time

I've had a weird weekend. Yesterday I really wanted someone who really knew me to talk to. And do you know what? It wasn't even about anything in particular. Somedays I just get like that. I can be sociable. I'm not always a miserable old bitch you know!
But yesterday everyone was busy. Not their faults just everyone has their own shit going on. The kids were driving me nuts with their arguing and bitching to one another so I suggested a trip with Daddy today. I must have been pretty vile because they agreed and both went today. He picked them up at 1 pm and brought them back at 7. They both look at miserable as sin. He took them to his GF's house (it isn't his, we are reminded although he's lived there 4 years now) and there they stayed all day. He is decorating his GF's daughter's bedroom. Apparently they both sat at the pc all day talking on MSN. Abby took my Ipod. Danz is the most pissy tonight. She said it was totally boring. They aren't allowed to touch anything, do anything. He hardly spoke to them (unusual he usually grills them about my private life).
Now I get the blame because I told them I wanted them out of my hair today.
BAD mother.
School tomorrow. Horray. I was thinking. I might make a nice trip up to Manchester next school holidays. So we don't get bored......... Clarrie.....!!!

No comments: