Monday, April 11, 2005

Flipping Cats

I didn't sleep well last night. Bailey has decided that she's a baby and, most unusually for cats, decided she wants to sleep in my arms like a baby.
Actually for a while it was lovely. This warm little body hugging into me. She kept looking up to me with big green eyes with adoration. Then I fell asleep and woke up shortly to discover her tiny little frame sprawled across the bed and me right on the edge. Then the middle cat. The slightly loopy Kizzy decided she wanted to hug me, discovered Bailey next to me and caused a fuss, finally storming off.
This morning the alarm went off. I stumbled out of bed and headed for the bathroom, sat on the loo (as you do) and stared into space thinking about waking myself up. Suddenly Taylor (the biggest cat) launched himself on my lap for a very rare moment of love. He snuggled into me purring and demanding attention. This was ok but I really didn't want to sit on the loo for ever but he refused point blank to get off, clinging onto me with sharp claws into my shoulder and purring very loudly.
I've decided that three is one too many cats. Oh well, I love each of them. Got to go sick visiting today. Going to see how Ronnie is at the Vets.
The girls are at school....Hallelujah! Abby had to get up a bit earlier than normal to straighten her hair. Gone are the days of tying it back in a pony tail and forgetting it.
Danz had to take packed lunch. I'm in arrears with school dinner money.
Ah well least I have all my limbs still.

No comments: