Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Neverland


Michael Jackson's trial begins today. I do believe that he is guilty of some of it. But I also believe he's a victim himself. A Man with a lost childhood, lack of real love and high expectations. I also believe he is mentally ill. But the worse bit is, he is a victim of the stupidity and greed of the parents of those young boys. Those people who wanted to get close to him, feel the money and stardom. They pushed their kids forward into his home and his bed. Shame on them.
MJ isn't a fit father, but he doesn't know that..Because he knows no better. Those kids of his need a more stable and normal life. Like he should have had. I'm not sure it's possible to give him a fair trail with the media circus that always surrounds him. But he needs help and am I naive to think he may get some? Probably.
(BTW Thanks to the Holy Moly newsletter for the picture)Posted by Hello

No comments: