Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Out in the can*

Feeling under the weather today I took the girls to MacDonald's for dinner. On the way Abby (with her hood up incase any cool mates saw her) and Danz played our new game. 'Spot a car more old fashioned than ours'. It was hard. We even saw a dumper truck that was cooler. We even saw a car loader that was way cooler!! However we did spot an old blue squarish car that we also didn't like but wasn't worse than ours...Maybe on the same par.
Anyways we all laughed about it, which was way better than yesterdays despair. I wonder if they do a 'Corned Beef Can On Wheels' sticker in Halfords?
I think any aspiring dreams I may have of pulling a cool bloke in that can* may be on ice. Even Stalker has a better car than that.
(*yes I meant to write can)

No comments: