Saturday, February 26, 2005

5 hours to go......

Until the BIG party. Abby is doing housework and getting ready....RIIGHT. Actually she's on the laptop upstairs whilst all around chaos happens. We've been out to buy sausage rolls...A party isn't ace without those little pastry delights. Warm and sausagey, oh and nuts. The bag of nuts she picked up is heavier than a sodding new born baby. Mind I love a fine selection of nuts laid before me ;)
Apparently my ability to make a bloody good punch is all around school. I have the necessary stuff. Plus the secret ingredient that gives it the 'Punch'.
The car registration document for the new car came today. Fecking great. Now I'm the proud owner of a can-on-wheels.
I had another email from Match.com. Sending me more hunks of manhood for me to check out. The first two looked like Harold Shipman and John McCririck and This is the third
Which One should I choose? Three coins in a fountain, which one will the fountain pick...Make them mine...Make them mine......MAKE THEM MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS So the Pope has sat up and eaten ten biscuits for breakfast? Whilst the world starves, Greedy bugger! (plus totally impossible)
I love you all. (I think)

No comments: