Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Snow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It keeps snowing here but as soon as it starts it seems to stop. I like snow, but I hate driving in it. We went to visit people in New York one year in the winter. Wow that was some really deep snow there. I'd never seen so much.
English snow is very mild in comparison. A smattering that melts as soon as it Imageshack. German snow from Mr Grumblemagarrives. I found this cool website (via Zarq It's got some beautiful pictures of Snowflakes. Some of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. Imagine if these were jewels? People would pay millions for them. Everyone unique and proud. I'd like pictures of these on my wall.
Incidentally, the smaller picture is a beautiful one from Steve Grumblemag's site. That snow looks so pure.

No comments: