Thursday, February 24, 2005

Music is my first love

"And it will be my last!"
This week I've needed my music. If the CD player hasn't been playing I've been wandering around with the Ipod in. I think it drives the kids crazy because I sing very loudly and off key.
This week three albums haven't left the player. I have to say I think these are possibly the most exciting and spine tingling albums I've ever owned.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Kasabian's self titled album is music to live for. You can lose yourself in the beats and voices. Every track seems different. But I hear something new everytime I listen to it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Killers 'Hot Fuss' I've had for ages. It's like a gorgeous man with his arms around me touching my hair. I adore it. I'm a sucker for great lyrics and these are great. Please play this at my funeral ok?
;)
And lastly but most definitely not least is my Johnny Borrell. The enigmatic and downright sexy Razorlight I heard Golden Touch on Radio One's Jo Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWhiley's show ages ago. From the very first play I knew I liked them. Then I got to know a bit more and was hooked. Razorlight are pure fun, energy, brilliance and rock and roll. Music for today. Our own The Strokes...Except, fuck me, so much better. They don't need New York to make them class. They just need to play. Johnny's been playing small London Gigs since he was 14. Inspiration for you lot. If you got it...Work bloody hard and do something about it.
So if you want some class, new, bang up to date and brilliant music to listen to...You know what to do. Listen to Trin. She's always right.

No comments: