Sunday, February 20, 2005

Confessions of an Idiot

I was bad and weak and silly gurl last night.
Stalker came round. He said he had advice about car. He'd been looking at Civics for me and got some prices. He got information for me in an envelope to show to the insurance company. I was a bit touched that he'd done all that just for me. I was momentarily blinded with good will and sympathy.
The house was filled with girls. No-way could I let him in here. He'd never have left for a start. So we went to a local pub for a drink. I had red wine. Bad idea seeing we don't eat at weekends. One large glass and I was definitely pissed.
Abby kept texting me worriedly. One text said FFS don't do anything you'll regret. I laughed...Whose the adult?
So we chatted about cars and stuff, but he kept talking at me and not with me. He kept telling me what I should have done. He said I shouldn't even have bothered my insurance company but claimed from the other guys. I got all confused. He went and got some drinks. There was 5p change. he lunged forward and put the 5p down my top, then tried to fish it back out again.
Then he took me home. Then I didn't feel safe. He made a detour, he said why not come to his place? I said a really firm NO. He said he didn't see the problem. He told me he had After Eights at home (what a turn on!)
He said why didn't I stay the night. If I really insisted I could have my own room. I said of course I'd insist...What was he expecting? He then sulked.
Abby was frantically texting me, he was sulking and going the wrong way. I had to be really horrid to make him take me home and promise him he could come round for coffee one day this week.
We got here and he wanted to come in. I said no. Abby was watching movies with her mates. I tried to get out the car and he stopped me. He said sit here for a while. I tried to open the door but he had locked it...Why would anyone want to lock a door? Then Abby came out with the kitten in her arms. He opened the door to talk to her, she gave me the cat and I got out.
It wasn't late. It was about 10.45 but I was so relieved to be home.
I think I'm very silly and easily led and totally crazy. Plus I don't think I should drink.

3 comments:

clarrie said...

aaaaaaaargh! WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU DAFT MARE?!?!!?!?!?!!????!!???

I want you to get up tomorrow morning and have "I am never going to talk to, email, see, think about or have anything to do with mad stalkers ever again" tatooed on your forehead. In reverse writting so you read it every time you look in the mirror.

And set up email filter that sends 'feck off' reply to all his messages and dumps the orginal in the trash bin.

Bah

Also bah to blogger pop-up comments that don't work for firefox tsk.

Stephen said...

On the plus side, it looks like I can now post from my SPV... on the minus, WTF did you think was going to happen. E-mail him now, tell him fuck off and die.

Trinity said...

oh dear hello friends who told me never to talk to evul stalker ever again...ummmmm loves you. xxx