Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nightmare

I haven't been sleeping well. Last night I woke up at 2.30 am. I'd been dreaming. I was in the Honda Driving along a snowy mountain road when I suddenly drove it off the cliff edge. I heard this almighty crash and woke up screaming. It shook me for ages. You know how people say an accident traumatised them afterwards? Well I think it sounds silly but the car accident last week, seems to have affected me. Probably due to all the stress afterwards.
I was laid on the sofa watching 'Friends' a few days ago and there was a huge bang outside and I jumped a mile and couldn't stop shaking after.
Makes me feel a bit pathetic though.
Filling out those accident forms made me realise how lucky I was. The big white van shunted me out onto the roundabout in the path of the oncoming traffic. Guess I was lucky. I even took some life insurance out yesterday. To provide for the kids should I snuff it. I don't want anyone to have to ask my Ex for a single penny. That way the kids can feel free to live with whom they want to.
Damn I'm getting morbid ;P
One things for sure though, whoever gets the money has to take the cats too.... They go together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dreamt i knocked over 2 ppl last night.